Tribal Trouble for Windows
Tribal Trouble is also available for Mac OS X and Linux:Download Tribal Trouble for Mac OS X Download Tribal Trouble for Linux
Tribal Trouble for Windows is also available from the following mirrors (not guaranteed to be the latest version, but you can easily update from within the game itself):
Windows installation instructions
Run "TribalTroubleSetup.exe" and follow the instructions. The installer will create a Tribal Trouble entry in the start menu and place an icon on the desktop.
A PDF manual (requires Adobe Reader) is available as a separate download:
Order Tribal Trouble online
Order Tribal Trouble online, download the game right away and receive your registration code by email. We offer an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee!
- 800 MHz CPU (1000 MHz or better recommended)
- 128 MB memory (256 MB or more recommended)
- 500 MB harddrive space
- NVIDIA Geforce/Geforce 2 MX, ATI Radeon 7200 or similar graphics card (NVIDIA Geforce 2 Ti or ATI Radeon 7500 or better recommended) with full OpenGL 1.2 support (how to update your drivers)
- 32 MB video memory (64 MB or better recommended)
- For multiplayer, a 56 Kb/s modem is required (broadband connection strongly recommended)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.3+ or Linux
Windows users, please note that the Java Runtime Environment will be installed.